20201228 rC3 Meetup
- Severin //tiefpunkt: https://wiki.munichmakerlab.de/wiki/DC_Microgrid
- Chewie: playing around with some gear that accumulated. Panels on the house, some EP.. controller. Looking at LibreSolar controllers
- Charge Controller - https://www.western.it/en/products/wrm15-dual-battery/ - looks good, but android app is useless, and their support is not helpful in fixing the problem. comments in the Italian play store also say it doesn't work, and has a poor rating.
- bitsandbytes: interested in how camp solves power
- mc_leeck: interested mostly in motors, but looking at the power side of things as well
- cfr34k: interested in ren. energy, esp. solar power. had built an mppt charger (12V,50W).
- not really documented, but would build it similar to the LibreSolar MPPT 12V 10A device (see below)
- HeNeArXn: just checking in what has happened
notes from camp: https://altpwr.net/index.php?title=Main_Page#CCCamp_2019
interesting MPTT modules: https://libre.solar/devices/mppt-1210-hus/
DIY Charge Controllers
tiefpunkt found these projects by OpenGreenEnergy:
"old" altPwr Team
Benadski and doktorbob
- Old Website was interesting, but seems gone
- Maybe restore it somehow?
DC Power Meters
tiefpunkt talks about GC-90 power meters, which are fairly cheap and easy to use DC power meters out of China, that can be read out using a TTL interface
tiefpunkt shows 7S LiPo board (sort-of matches 24V lead) -> https://wiki.munichmakerlab.de/wiki/24V_18650_LiIon_Battery_System
Camp in Netherlands - Website - Tickets available