At Chaos Communication Camp 2019 we launched a new workgroup being ignited by the already existing core group of the SHA2017. This workgroup is currently working on the shift towards a green power stack called EventGrid as a working title.
Anyone that had a renewable power setup at the camp is invited to document their system here, and what worked / what didn't etc.
Environmental Statistics (Power)
We did some number crunching on the camp's ... see CCCamp 2019 Power Statistics top learn more.
More Sustainability Aspects (c3sus)
A parallel group taking care about overall sustainability met during CCCamp 2019. They compiled some very interesting information, too.
Please have a look at the Infrastructure Review CCCamp 2019 to get to know more about their subjects and future plans.
See also CCC Sustainability Operation Center
- on twitter @c3sus
- on mastodon https://chaos.social/@c3sustainability
- on the Hackers Against Climate Change website
- as a mailing list
Infocard for Infobeamer
- Statistics for c3 Power Network (Grafana Dashboard; online/available only during camp times)
- Chaos Microgrid Working Group (Wikipage)
- CCC Microgrid Survey (Wikipage)
- Infuanfu Village at CCCamp 2019 (Wikipage)
- Infrastructure Review CCCamp 2019 (Video)